The Sedibus, Malaxmi Group’s complete start-ups ecosystem platform has conducted the December Edition of their signature program, Speaker Series. This edition saw detailed interaction between the speaker P. Ravi Kiran, CFO & Director, Ramesh Hospitals & Chairman – CII Vijayawada Zone and several start-ups and students. Nurturing the sense of entrepreneurship, Ravi Kiran spoke about Funding for Startups, addressing critical questions. The audience with a record turnout of more than 100 students from several engineering colleges were inspired with the session. “Funding remains to be one of the most unanswered questions for upcoming startups, and this session helped the regional startups and students” said Deepa Balasubramanian CEO, The Sedibus. The series are gaining a lot of prominence, enabling interaction with leading mentors, empowering important conversations on start-ups, managing business as an entrepreneur and the need to innovate, she added. Ravi Kiran explained on facets of various types of Funding for Start-ups and steps to start-ups, The Starting Block – Building a Case for Idea, Seed to Public Market, Investment Cycles, who invest and at what stage, forms of raise – Convertible Debt – Debt with option to convert to equity.
- Late Sri Y.Sree Ramulu Merit Scholarship in events page,
- Sixteenth Endowment Lecture of Sri Late Er. Yarlagadda Sreeramulu Held
- Entrepreneurship Development Program at Vignan Campus
- The Sedibus Speaker Series December Addresses Important Questions on Startup Funding
- The Sedibus December Edition Speaker Series