Productive interaction with the students of Vignan College at the inaugural of the 25-day Entrepreneurship Development Program held at Vignan University yesterday. Deepa Balasubramanian, CEO, The Sedibus took the students through Business Opportunities in Tech, trends in disruptive technology in 2019, the importance of understanding viable prototype and admissible market, economic moat, need for patents and understanding regulations in fintech and blockchain. The students later showcased their working prototypes to The Sedibus team.
- Late Sri Y.Sree Ramulu Merit Scholarship in events page,
- Sixteenth Endowment Lecture of Sri Late Er. Yarlagadda Sreeramulu Held
- Entrepreneurship Development Program at Vignan Campus
- The Sedibus Speaker Series December Addresses Important Questions on Startup Funding
- The Sedibus December Edition Speaker Series